How to Set Up an Email Campaign in AWeber (2021) – Beginner Affiliate Marketing Guide (Live Replay)

In this video, I show how to set up an automated email campaign in AWeber.
The training that helped me to quit my 9-5 in 6 months: https://www.barbmcgowan.com/welcome

Sign up for a free AWeber account, go here: https://bk0.short.gy/bQLUV2

Get a two week free trial of Clickfunnels, go here: https://bk0.short.gy/M8Cdt3

Watch the step by step process for creating an email campaign in AWeber for affiliate marketing). This process includes:

– sourcing your email swipes (pre-written emails)
– optimizing your AWeber list settings
– connecting AWeber to Clickfunnels
– testing your sales funnel/email sequence

Be sure to like this video if it was helpful to you and subscribe to my channel to get access to new videos that will help new or struggling affiliate marketers to make money online.

This description contains affiliate links and if you click on them and make a purchase, I will receive a commission at no extra cost to you. This helps keep this channel running! Thank you!

Comments

zerou says:

Hi Barb, If I have a list of products that i want to promote (all withing the same niche) I can use the same list right?. Therefore if someone signs up through my opt in I can send them on a really long campaign thats promoting different products over time. My question is how do you know when a customer buys a product. If a customer bought the first product within the first 2 emails they won't need the rest of the follow up emails for promoting that certain product. How do you keep track of each customer buying a product because each customer is different and will buy from a different email generally. When a customer buys the product do I have to make a new campaign that redirects them on a different sequence where Im promoting the other products? Thanks

Jennifer Quillin says:

Thank you very much for this video!!! I did setup a domain email, however I am still showing up as spam. Any advice would be appreciated! I cannot wait to start my first funnel but this is the only issue stopping me!

Efim Bairamov says:

hi Barb, thank you for your teaching video

simba says:

I installed an Aweber form with HTML code on my website and created a campaign, but my messages always go to promotional instead of the primary tab. It is because I use Gmail in lieu of custom email. Or did I do something wrong and it is not the fault of Gmail?

Can you advise me on anything?

TECH KNOWLEDGE says:

Found you worth watching and listening. Thank you so much?

Dynamic Core Consultants LLC says:

Thank you for doing this. This was very helpful.

Frank Masias says:

OMG Barb you are a Life savior. Thank you so much for this video. Finally have en Email Campaign. I'm still confused between a Landing Page and a Funnell. I used GrooveFunnel, but I don't see much of a difference between my GrooveFunnell page and Aweber Landing Page?

Armani Masias says:

OMG Barb you are a Life savior. Thank you so much for this video. I'm still confused between a Landing Page and a Funnell I used GrooveFunnel, but I don't see much of a difference between my GrooveFunnell page and Aweber Landing Page?

AZworld says:

What is the name of the young Youtuber you mentioned?

Night time relaxation says:

Hi Barb! Quick question I have the email swipes given from my affiliate page and in one of the emails it says “insert sample screenshots here” but those are not provided for me so should I delete that section out or email the company to see if they can provide me with some? Thank you!

Passive Income Blueprints says:

where did you get your pro email? And does AWeber have single opt in?

Passive Income Blueprints says:

Thank you Barb. I watch you!

V.O. Thompson says:

Here's a weird question. How can you quickly tell which products offer swipe files? Do you have to just look through the affiliate info on each offer?

rigo L says:

I’m having trouble submitting the short link from short.io to my email swipes, whenever I try submitting the link is says miscellaneous error, I also noticed that my domain name is included in the short link so could that be the issue?

Taio Flow -PodPah says:

AWeber, uma das principais plataformas de marketing e automação de e-mail do mundo. Eles fornecem aos criadores de conteúdo com pouco tempo, proprietários de pequenas empresas e empresários todos os seus e-mailsTentativas.

Emily Rodriguez says:

Hi Barb! thank for the info just one question. What if we need it to go from our optin page straight to like a quiz?

Julie Ferguson says:

Hey Barb- so I am fully set-up with my click funnels and aweber with my promo (I thought), but when I run through a test I am NOT getting a confirmation email to subscribe. I do not have a pro Weber account. Any thoughts on where my disconnect could be? Also of me emails from my campaign go to my spam box when I test them anyway to avoid that for my potential customers?

Make money with Ilse says:

Hi Barb! Thanks for the info, I have a question, so, If I wanna promote diff products, Do I have to set up a second list and then a campaign on aweber (for the second product)? Because if I do a second campaign on the same list, it would be a second sequence of emails for the same subscribers right? I wanna know if I’m following right. And In that case, the only solution is to upgrade to pro right?
Thank you so much in advance.

Tom Matthews says:

Superb. Deserves way more likes. Thanks

Alexander Santana says:

wow, I'm not done with the video yet and I'm already thinking that I might've gone wrong by choosing Builderall over this.