Why You Need to Start Affiliate Marketing RIGHT NOW! (and HOW to do it)

Why You Need to Start Affiliate Marketing RIGHT NOW! (and HOW to do it)

► FREE How to Start Affiliate Marketing Guide (Step-by-Step): https://odiproductions.com/start

Today I’m going to share why NOW is the absolute best time to start your affiliate marketing business, and how it’s never been easier to start than today. In this video, I share the essential things you need to start this business, with some of my favorite resources below:

► The BEST Website Builder – WordPress via Bluehost (33% OFF Exclusive Discount): https://geni.us/websitebuilder

► Get a professional logo or channel header art starting at just $5 @ Fiverr: https://geni.us/cheaplogo

NOTE: These are exclusive affiliate links which may save you up to 33% OFF the regular pricing. If you use my link, I may earn commission. PS. These links will NEVER add to your cost, only save you money. I only promote services that I use in my own business and can stand behind 100%.

► My A-Z Affiliate Marketing for Beginners Course (Limited Time $300 OFF with Coupon “FREEDOM”): https://odiproductions.com/affiliate-evolution/

► Join my Hands-On Mentorship Program before enrollment closes: https://odiproductions.com/passive-income-lifestyle-checkout-secret/

► FREE Affiliate Marketing Training *NEW*: https://odiproductions.com/freetraining

► FREE Affiliate Marketing Support Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/odiproductions/

IMPORTANT: Make sure to LIKE the video and COMMENT below for more videos just like this!

If you’re new to my channel, my name is Odi and I’m an Entrepreneur, Music Producer, and Passive Income Expert. I first started by doing Amazon Associates affiliate marketing then branching out to other affiliate networks and more profitable niches. Affiliate marketing is the best source of passive income IMHO and has allowed me to live in my dream home and own my dream garage. Make sure to check out my other videos for more!

► FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @odi_productions

#makemoneyonline #business #passiveincome

Comments

Red Pilled Artist says:

I'm a big producer but a crappy entrepreneur. Too many moving parts online make me crazy. I go to Clickbank and find a product and then get all messed up trying to promote it. I don't see a clear path. I write and publish books and made money for a while but didn't make a list. I make art and see how to sell on line. Youtube looks best for my stuff so I'm going that route. I think its because I do best focusing on one thing at a time, and marketing is all over the place.

Austin Mitts says:

It's 30 months of income when you sell

Ocuman Peggy says:

3:39AM and still watching ODI Production 🕵️‍♀️

Digital Maniac says:

Love ur content bro I have 2 question:

1. Wats the best landing page builde/company to use?

2. Would u be willing to do a video on YouTube targeting/ads?

godonniecom says:

GodonnieCOM You tube check it out lost my brother yesterday to horrific accident my big brother died in Tampa Florida check out the news your content and your commentary is spot on thank you for letting me be a part of your community come on man

Jarvis Minsk says:

The title gets me every gahd damn time… You have the life I want, so I must be a part of your program…. #soonbrosoon

Gustavo Fuentes says:

What about click funnels

Dovakiin 1995 says:

Thanks for pick me up hey check out 100k shoutout its a high ticket product that just released

Dovakiin 1995 says:

What was that WordPress plugin?

Annie Adimulam says:

Thank you OD for this wealth of information

Akpevwe Uviovo says:

I love your videos. I think you have an open mind even if it all boils down to you making money, You tell the truth and I love that. Hope to take your course soon. Cheers!!!

Vauc says:

Is Hostinger good for webhosting? is it better compared to bluehost? Hostinger is so cheap right now, im thinking of getting it.

Dafit Lifestyle says:

I been doing affiliate marketing for 3 mths. I was about to give up and good thing I didn't because in the last 3 days I made my first sales. I can see my goal to become a millionaire real close now. I will post a video soon and how I did it so that yall can to. BTW those sales I made gave me an extra $1k so far.

MaskedMageYT says:

I wish I had 32 hours in a day then I would have more time to watch tv

Ramona Comprindo says:

When I'm marketing someones product do I use there video that they have on there website. Or can I make my own if I have the product.

Ramona Comprindo says:

Joshua Lemaga says:

Skip to 10:55 if you’re really keen on making your dreams a reality

Parekh Gunjan says:

Thank you so much for the knowledge but requesting you not to delete this video as it is live so it could be delete any time right now is not possible to watch the whole video for me

HubZap says:

Great video Odi! Keeping it real, which many people won't like. But that's what makes the difference between success and failure. You've got to put the work in 🙂

Maria Medina says:

Question: If I have a website and a product niche and lets say traffic is good & they are interested in the product – so if I'm affiliated with amazon, do I use amazon's link so they can purchase the product through amazon? I guess what I'm asking is – If a customer wants to buy my product what link do they click to buy the product? – olbviously they would have to visit my website to get the product, but what link do I insert on my website for them to purchase the actually product? Correct me if I'm wrong, if I'm affiliated with amamzon than would I use amazon's product link? where amazon would deliver and ship to the consumers?