Why Affiliate Marketing is the Best FIRST Business for Beginners!

Why Affiliate Marketing is the Best FIRST Business for Beginners!

► FREE How to Start Affiliate Marketing Guide (Step-by-Step): https://odiproductions.com/start

In this video, I share 5 reasons why I believe that Affiliate Marketing is the best FIRST business model to start with for beginners who want to learn how to make money online in 2018. I also announce the launch of my first FREE affiliate marketing mini-course.

► My A-Z Affiliate Marketing for Beginners Course (Limited Time $300 OFF with Coupon “FREEDOM”): https://odiproductions.com/affiliate-evolution/

► EVERYTHING Online Business: https://odiproductions.com/

► MY HIP HOP BEATS: https://odiproductions.beatstars.com/

I spent a lot of time on this video so please THUMBS UP and COMMENT if you found it helpful 🙂

Affiliate marketing is a fantastic business opportunity for people who want to learn how to make money online in 2018 through passive income. I strongly believe that affiliate marketing is the BEST online business to start for anyone, due to minimal to no investment and unlimited upside and earning potential.

►I ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS, COMMENT BELOW AND FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @odi_productions

Comments

ISubThoseTv says:

could I do affiliate marketing marijuana products? reviews

Marselis Scott says:

Would you recommend using Facebook ads to promote the affiliate product you have.

Rachel S. Lee says:

I totally agree with you on this, Odi! Affiliate Marketing is my very first online business and so far I am loving everything about it. Tons of things to learn and earn passive income as well. It is so awesome that the opportunities to earn are endless. The best decision I made in my career. Thanks for sharing this!

Nihab Islam says:

I am from Bangladesh I watched your all vedio really impressed story 😇

Versatile Project says:

i think affiliate marketting would make new possibilities for me.im quite blur about all these and i keep on watching your videos.i dont need the 100$ more than answers to what exactly should i do and how to start with in the correct direction.
plz help ODI if u come accross this comment

sudarshan says:

I like affiliate marketing because you don't work 23×7

a7xfanben says:

Agreed. I'm choosing it due to the earnings potential, passive income nature of it, and eventually, financial and locational independence. As always, thanks for making this. Keep killin it

david mcmahon says:

Do you need to buy the products before you put them in your link?

Dennis Espin Guizado says:

good video bro, I have a question. If I am not currently living in United States can I enter in your business? I mean, can I make money with affiliate marketing and invest in a mentor in this area ?
thanks for answering
Greetings from Ecuador.

Dante Salvati says:

One of the pros leading me to affiliate marketing over drop shipping is not having the whole customer service part of the business. 🙂 – https://www.instagram.com/salvatidante/

JACKIE's CHANNEL says:

Great what System u like best? CONVERTKIT or aweber?

Nabeel K says:

i think 90% people which want to be in this business got failed coz most of affiliate marketeer turn then to wrong path. this is my first video hope ill be on right path

Cybill Hartsell says:

Great content!

Mela'n Greathouse says:

Odi, I subbed to your channel just three days ago, but felt it necessary to watch this particular video about Affiliate Marketing basics. The reasons why I would choose Affiliate Marketing are because you don’t have to warehouse or stockpile merchandise to sell, there’s no overhead in the form of staff to hire and train, and it’s conceivable to become a 7 or 8 figure earner with unlimited scalability. Kudos to you for AGAIN doing a fine job.

Cris Thomas says:

I have a question, how do you start making YouTube videos around items with out buying the items first? Especially if your new and don’t have a following enough for brands to send you free stuff?

Brendan says:

Great content, loved the idea that "It is so much easier to sell someone else's product/brand than to try to start your own"… Buyer confidence is huge, thanks for cementing that idea! Great video, looking forward to watching your other videos as well.

Simply Homemade says:

ODI, question for you. I found a niche and decided my brand name, however there are several large corporations aside from Amazon associates I can use for my niche. They all have different affiliate networks such as CJ and more. Can I use multiple affiliate networks and promote products from a variety of different retailers? Maybe you can do a video explaining affiliate networks and how they work?

Sentimental Reasons says:

I chose affiliate marketing program because I want a car like yours 😉

Brason Daxx says:

I believe ,Affiliate Marketing is the Best way for anymore with zero experience online because:
1. As an affiliate Marketing no over head, , no store,
2., can be accessed anywhere in the World through internet
3. no cost , leverage proving system that already working and the services or product has own market share already.
4.You can marketing in YouTube, free video ,of product we already use
5.Facebook. Instagram, Google
6, its the great way to earn passive Income Online for newbie

my Instagram " Brasonbatista"

Timoteo Lapa says:

Just signed up for the affiliate marketing course, it is pretty decent man. Starting right now…