The ONLY Passive Income Idea You Need for 2020

The ONLY Passive Income Idea You Need for 2020

β–Ί Want me to be YOUR Mentor? 3 Options Available (first is FREE): https://odiproductions.com/courses-programs/

STOP! You don’t need 20, 10, or even 5 Passive Income Ideas. If you ACTUALLY want to make money online in 2020, all you need is ONE really good idea, and give 100% to make that idea work. Trust me πŸ™‚

β–Ί FREE How to Start Affiliate Marketing Guide (Step-by-Step): https://odiproductions.com/start

Disclosure: These are partnership links which may SAVE you up to 33% OFF the regular pricing. If you use my link, I earn commission. PS. These links will NEVER add to your cost, only save you money. I only promote services that I use in my own business and can stand behind 100%.

β–Ί BEST Website Builder – WordPress via Bluehost (33% OFF Discount): https://geni.us/websitebuilder

β–Ί BEST Email Marketing Software (60-Day Free Trial): https://geni.us/constantcontact

β–Ί Get a professional logo or channel header art starting at just $5 @ Fiverr: https://geni.us/cheaplogo

β–Ί My A-Z Affiliate Marketing for Beginners Course (Limited Time 50% OFF): https://odiproductions.com/affiliate-evolution/

β–Ί Join my Hands-On 1-on-1 Mentorship Program before enrollment closes: https://odiproductions.com/passive-income-lifestyle/

β–Ί FREE Affiliate Marketing Support Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/odiproductions/

IMPORTANT: Make sure to LIKE the video and COMMENT below for more videos just like this!

If you’re new to my channel, my name is Odi and I’m an Entrepreneur, Music Producer, and Passive Income Expert. I first started by doing Amazon Associates affiliate marketing then branching out to other affiliate networks and more profitable niches. Affiliate marketing is the best source of passive income IMHO and has allowed me to live in my dream home and own my dream garage. Make sure to check out my other videos for more!

β–Ί FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @odi_productions

#passiveincome #passiveincomeideas #makemoneyonline

Comments

Acesiz Official says:

πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½

dwheel39 says:

How does one overcome lack of faith in affiliate marketing itself? It's been said that, statistically, less than 3% of those who try affiliate marketing make any money at all with it and even less are able to earn their living with it with only a fraction of a percent able to earn 6 or 7 figures

A few years ago spent last of savings on an expensive ($3K) affiliate marketing program that included personal coaches, however most all of then still had day jobs…yet the system is reputed to enable one to be financially independent. Also statistically it's said that 99% of blogs earn less than $100 a year… that's a year and I know people who have awesome blogs with very valuable content yet after several years still making less than a few hundred bucks a year with it.

So don't how to overcome this.. It's impossible to be enthused when one has little to no faith in affiliate marketing itself. πŸ™

Any advice to help restore my faith in it? Thank you!

Travelwith2ofus.com says:

Sound advice. One of the things you have to mention as well is that it takes time. It's not going to happen overnight. Yes, you need some luck as well.

digitalmarket preneur says:

My man i absolutely believe a website is the way to go! I’m starting to get all my youtube content into my website! For sure! Still i will make youtube #1 A for sure!!

Where Fans Meet says:

"Jack of all trades master of none"

Albert Pavliukovic says:

Yes! Yes exactly! When building a business you don't focus on building 5 businesses at the same time. You will fail will all of them as your concentration is everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Having a laser focus on a single thing is the very best mindset, and the only mindset that should be!
Love your videos man! Love the energy, honesty and all the advices! Inspiring as always!

PeteezyTVeezy says:

Another great video πŸ˜ŠπŸ’―

samir samir says:

agree with you 10000% , the great problem remain the traffic : most of us dont like wordpress , clickfunnels and other boring tools like those …, thanks Odi for your highly valuable content

B U says:

Do I have to get on camera to do this?

Ramon G says:

Yeap, most successful entrepreneurs focus the one idea.

Debo Adelek says:

I am new to affiliate marketing, but your message really makes sense. But having many passions and hobbies would be hard to choose, but I think once you dedicate 100% of your time of one and it once it is successful then you can you move onto your next niche (passion or hobby). Thanks for message

Chris Barak says:

I like your videos so much because you present facts & your very honest.May God bless you so much

Chicago Gamer says:

My passion is passive income! I just need a good course that is going to make me some kind of money it doesn't matter if it's overtime I'm here for the grind can anyone recommend me a good course.

James Gedney-higham says:

Great video so true, people jump at the next new thing to next new thing. Go deep not broad

Matt Kenyon says:

Really glad I watched this. I have more or less the exact same interests in creating/producing dance music, my main instruments are piano & drums but have recently taught myself guitar & love it. Cars too. Really inspired to have a go at this starting with creating a website. Many thanks for video. All the best x

Joy Schopp says:

hey Odi πŸ™‚ did you film that in your bedroom?

A Morales says:

Hey Odi, which software you use to edit your videos?

Jonny Capital - Capital Sire says:

Great message Odi. Way to think outside the box ! Keep up the great content!

Faris Irfan says:

Thankss a lott odii😘😘.. Thank you very much..

Tha Stevo Show says: