The END of Amazon Affiliate Marketing?! What Next?

The END of Amazon Affiliate Marketing?! What Next?

► Want me to be YOUR Mentor? 3 Options Available (first is FREE): https://odiproductions.com/courses-programs/?utm_source=youtube&utm_content=4.17.20

In this video, I share my opinion on the recent Amazon affiliate marketing commission rate cuts, and what to do next to avoid being affected by situations like this in the future.

► FREE How to Start Affiliate Marketing Guide (Step-by-Step): https://odiproductions.com/start/?utm_source=youtube&utm_content=4.17.20

► Want Hands-On 1-on-1 Mentorship? (70% OFF Limited Time): https://odiproductions.com/passive-income-lifestyle/?utm_source=youtube&utm_content=4.17.20

► My Brand New BLOG Answering your Questions: https://odiproductions.com/blog/?utm_source=youtube&utm_content=4.17.20

► My NEW Weekly Business Podcast: https://link.chtbl.com/R_xqRf3z

► NEW Affiliate Marketing Support Group:

IMPORTANT: Make sure to LIKE and COMMENT “Affiliate Marketing” on this video if you want me to make more videos on this topic!

If you’re new to my channel, my name is Odi and I’m an Entrepreneur, Music Producer, and Passive Income Expert. I first started by doing Amazon Associates affiliate marketing then branching out to other affiliate networks and more profitable niches. Affiliate marketing is the best source of passive income IMHO and has allowed me to live in my dream home and own my dream garage. Make sure to check out my other videos for more!

► FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @odi_productions

#affiliatemarketing #amazonaffiliate #amazonassociates

Comments

suby suby says:

Thankyou Odi. Su.x

Adam Hauze says:

Thanks Odi.

Having some years under your belt, have you seen this kind of behavior with other, more direct affiliate programs? I'm imagining how awful it would be to build a brand and website around a niche that relies heavily on one or two programs only to have those programs slash their commission rates.

Ali Nowak says:

Email marketing is the key to making money online. Well said

Ali Nowak says:

What categories with amazon haven't changed?

Brett Slansky says:

I believe that you should never put all of your eggs into one basket and Amazon is just one basket. And there are other sources that will pa way more. But even if Amazon slashes their commission, their conversion is insane, plus there are millions of products to choose from, so I think that if you had 10 sites promoting products at 4%, just build 10 more and you will have 20 sites promoting a products at 3% commission. That will still make good change of money. But yes, it is best to diversify this with higher paying commission.

digitalmarket preneur says:

This is why this changes won't affect me, i learn from You my man and Russell i'm building my email list!! But people just wont listen 🙏🏼 thanks for the great info

Chris Barak says:

Was waiting for this video.thanks

Jim Jimmy says:

Odi, are u left handed, cause fancy watch is on it.

Joe 'Give Us Your Thoughts' Rogan says:

I love you Manny Pacquiao, you're so upbeat!

kukaraca says:

I've started a new project and signed up for amazon affiliate just a week ago. 😕 I'm totally new to all this, Is it worth to continue? Or should I drop the idea to prevent further useless expenses?

Ly sheen says:

sounds good a wealth of info …. keep it coming

Laurie Cooper says:

Nice ODi – thanks for the info and sweet video. I'll be sharing it to my private FB group. Cheers

wc tech team says:

Od one question the emails your collecting… Are those targeted audience for products or for your course?

endl3sdrmz says:

This is why you should not put all your apples into one basket. There are other companies to become an affiliate for.

Sadaam Ahmed says:

Odi I really enjoy watching your vids really inspiring and informational. I am just getting started in the affiliate marketing business. I am still in the process of building my web page and email list but I will still use Amazon Associates to get started to understand the process more and learn some things. Keep doing what you are doing bro and looking forward to more vids in the future!

Health Man says:

I’m still writing my content for a pet website I’ll be starting in the near future. I wasn’t happy to hear Amazon was changing that category from 8% to 3%. It couldn’t of happened at a better time. This lesson has taught me the importance of diversification.

Financial Freedom Style says:

Perfect timing to address this latest change on Amazon Associates, Odi! Lots of great insights on how to do affiliate marketing the right way! Thanks for sharing!

Jonny Capital - Capital Sire says:

Ha, I was listening to the newest pod cast when you announced on there the topic for this video, low and behold the video pops up! Timing. Nice one Odi. Thanks for the info.

Godsproperty says:

Omg. I just built a beauty affiliate website some months ago.. What the hell am I going to do. Please help. 😭😭😭😭

Making Money Moves - Daniel Ndukwu says:

Me: I'm going to crush affiliate marketing this year.

Amazon: Hold my beer.

Haha, a little dramatic on this one. The program is still alive but the commissions have been reduced and certain categories have been hit harder than others. To be honest though, Amazon affiliate marketing has never been worth it in my book. They're giving like 4% commissions when other places are giving 10, 20, 30, or more.