How to Start Affiliate Marketing for Beginners in 2020 [A step by step guide]

How to Start Affiliate Marketing for Beginners in 2020 [A step by step guide]

For everyone looking to make big money online, Affiliate marketing has proven to be one of the best ways since it’s easy and requires no upfront capital in most cases. In this video, I have taken my time to explain how to start affiliate marketing for beginners in 2020 and beyond. It takes you from choosing the affiliate offers to promote ways of promoting theses affiliate links for effective results.
I also dealt with the popular misconception that affiliate marketing is the same as Clickbank. This is not true as Clickbank is only an affiliate marketing network which means that there are others and here is a list of affiliate products you can start promoting today to make tons of money online.

✅ Join Vidnami Here ► https://www.vidnami.com/c/Gerald4-vn-freetrial
✅ Get OBS Studios Here ► https://obsproject.com/
✅ Affiliate Products I recommend ► https://www.adamenfroy.com/best-high-paying-affiliate-programs

It might interest you to note that the affiliate marketing industry is worth over $12 Billion. This is expected to continue growing. This means that there is a lot of pie to go around and if others including someone like me who lives in a third world country can do it. You can also

I only started affiliate marketing myself in 2019, which is why I consider myself a newcomer in this industry but in that short time, I have made well over $100,000 and these strategies helped me get to that point. For me, Success wasn’t instant as it took me about 2 months to make my first $24 but I am someone who has always believed that if I am able to make $1 from business, all I need to do is scale and $1 million will be a possibility. This affiliate marketing tutorial will most likely be the best you will ever see on youtube as I literally took you by the hand and show you a step by step guide using my wealth of experience and personal success stories making money with affiliate marketing.
————————————————————————————————————————

PREFER TO READ?
————————————————————————————————————————
✅ Join my Facebook Group ► https://bit.ly/OnlineHustleFB

✅ Get Any Paid Course ► http://bit.ly/2p8ycAi
✅ Free Bonus ► http://bit.ly/31PbcDu
✅ Subscribe to my Channel ► http://bit.ly/3409ZL5
✅ DREAMHOST ► https://mbsy.co/wNpmG
✅ Claim Your 51% OFF SITEGROUND Hosting (hosting that I personally use) ► http://bit.ly/sitegroundhosting1

#HowToStartAffiliateMarketing #AffiliateMarketingForBeginners
————————————————————————————————————————
ABOUT ME

I have been introduced more than once as a seasoned web developer, an Indian trained ICT expert with various international IT certifications which include Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) and a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) from the US-based EC-Council plus and ITIL certification from the UK government and most recently, a Google certified Digital Marketer.
The one I like most is being called an internet entrepreneur because it comes with vouchers.
————————————————————————————————————————
*You can assume that I will receive a commission for anything I recommend in my videos. Any earnings or income representations are aspirational statements only and results are not typical. There is no guarantee that you’ll receive the same results or any results at all. Some people will never get results online. Your results will depend entirely on your work ethic. Please don’t buy my products if you are in financial hardship.

Signed
Umeh Gerald Offordile

777

Comments

Dr kay Studio says:

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

LIFE Hack says:

Очень хорошо рассказываешь.Ничего лишнего.Спасибо тебе

Joseph Hodgson says:

Now I can trade with full confident, this is really incredible I just can't believe I really got my first payout and made a successful withdrawal of $10,000. binary option trade have been a blessing to me and my family it was not easy when I lost my job but I am so lucky i have Mr Nicholas Myron who made me to be happy again I will advise you to stay connected and invest safe with him i am now financially building up again. you can start today like I do if you wish to give a try your testimony can be better than mine, Connect with him on Instagram Nicholas__fxtrade……..

Emmanuel Ovo says:

Yes, Gabriel great video.

I want to know how to use Facebook to promote

Kentosh Eze says:

Will i get banned from quora for putting a link to a landing page form b4 directing them to the sales page

Kentosh Eze says:

i love affiliate marketing..and i haven't made any commissions yet

Captain Stay Healthy says:

Hello Boss…..

I just send you a email sir would be happy if you could try sir!!!!
🙌🙌🙌🙌

Stanley Ikem says:

My medium account is always under investigation…like 3 of my account what can I do?

Gabriel Chuks says:

Thank you bro for the video. I've been trying to make money with affiliate marketing but no head way

Joseph Valentine Uchenna says:

Hi Gerald my name is uche and I have an experience in Affiliate marketing a little.i have been struggling with affiliate marketing for like 2 years and now to be specific I struggle in terms of getting a traffic.I have really spend alot in buying course so and till now nothing is happening.

Chandrashekhar Nimje says:

Hey,
If I give you two options and you have to choose one which one will you choose to earn $10k/Month
1. Clickbank ( Full Approved )
2. Unlimited other Affiliate Individual Program

Faith Kingsley says:

Have created clickbank bank and worrorplus Account A month now but no sales

Faith Kingsley says:

I don't know how to create a landing page

eomoruyi 1 says:

Can you promote fiverr affiliate directly on quora and Pinterest

Mano Osharive says:

Good day boss…got a clickbank account created with my details like name, email and the rest but with his own uk number by a friend from the uk and I've linked it to my payonner to recive payments…hope it's fine that way ?

Nabu Inspiration says:

Sir Gerald I thank you so much, I have learnt a lot these few months from you… But can I make money with an android phone ,for now i have no laptop.

Rowland Rolypaul says:

hello Sir i purchased your Coures and i need your help Opeing the Clickbank account please (08164989895)

Tola Jeds says:

It's funny how most people that watch these videos will comments things like "powerful video"…and yet they will do NOTHING about taking action.

The few that are courageous enough to take action will quit after a few trials.

That right there is the reason most people don't make money online.

Too many "drifters"…very few "stickers"

onuoha Lawrence says:

Thanks for your teaching. My problem is on promotion of my affiliate program…I don't know how to go about it. I have a clickbank account, worrioplus account, jvzoo account, expertnaire account. But I don't yet know how to promote any product yet…..I have made 0.00 money from all this plaform and am not happy about it.

I need an assistant on how to promote a product properly.

chigozie chibunna says:

Good morning boss
Plz I am really getting value from ur video
I want to plz ask for ur help to do a business at least 100 dollars in a month or more than that thanks boss 👍