How to Do Affiliate Marketing on Instagram in 2018

How to Do Affiliate Marketing on Instagram in 2018

Here’s how to do affiliate marketing on Instagram in 2018. Go to http://selfmadesuccess.com for video notes, related content, tips, and helpful resources mentioned.

Let’s Connect!
Twitter – https://twitter.com/MrJustinBryant

Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/justinbryantbusiness

Google+ – https://plus.google.com/+JustinBryantentrepreneur

In this video, you will learn how to do affiliate marketing on Instagram in 2018. Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!

Comments

Anoop Aravind says:

Link shortener viglink.com/?vgref=4181897

D L says:

Great video but I can't find the show notes, they are not connected directly to the link.

ViveChris says:

Great vague video!!! So basic

GooberVlogs says:

Still trying to get my first 3 sales in the 180 day time frame amazon gives you

MrXtremeEditing says:

But how does it work with the cookie installed in the browser since instagram has its own built in browser?

PositiveGood NegativeBad says:

Do you have to have a blog review or can it just be a link in my instagram bio??

Agrata Shukla says:

thanks nice video useful,educational #1

kRan says:

Hey, can you help me, the clickbank links get blocked with and without bitly and I dont have budget for clickbank

Shawn H says:

Are you a small business that has been struggling to increase the traffic to your website?
Did you spend your valuable time building a website only to have it go unseen?
If your website isn’t bringing in the visitors like it should, then you may need to think. This will help you up your business so that you will make the amount of money that you should make https://payhip.com/b/PLb8

Jonathan Lamb says:

Instagram keeps telling me my link is spam, even in my bio. It's been shortened with bitly and tinyurl, but it still keeps getting removed by instagram. and it's a landing page! how do i fix this?

Pure Living Foods by Gina says:

Totally new to this. Not sure exactly where I can post my affiliate links on instagram does it have to be in the bio only? Justin great video im a newbe so no idea .. help a step by step guide to see exactly how to do a post would help.. also can you re post a ad or do you have to do new ones all the time? Thank you.

Zernos says:

Can I make a brand that impacts people but at the same time sells other people’s things? I am so confused in all of this stuff haha. I don’t know anything.

Александр Золотов says:

Which method has better conversion? – 1. Making a Landing page with a "GET YOUR OFFER NOW" and making a prospect to type in the email address? 2. Having a blog-post and having a popup in there with the prospect being able to go to an affiliate offer without providing an email?

M.R. Collins says:

can you help me get started with my affiliate link, i want to help courage and give advice for urban entrepreneurs.

RidgeHillFinds Jillie says:

Super helpful. Question: How do you share the Google Slide onto IG?

Stanford McKenzie says:

Great video Justin, you delivered on the affiliate marketing topic, provided a few resources, and walked through a sample workflow. Thanks for the video Justin!

Mohamed Abo Shama says:

Man I love your videos 😍😘😇

Ken Kernen & 80/20 Investing - Simple Stock Trading says:

The amazon affiliate commission isn't huge so you'll definitely have to go after higher end products or just be incredible at converting customers for the lowest cost.