Clickfunnels VS WordPress Website: What's BETTER for Affiliate Marketing?

Clickfunnels VS WordPress Website: What's BETTER for Affiliate Marketing?

► FREE How to Start Affiliate Marketing Guide (Step-by-Step): https://odiproductions.com/start

In this video, I’m going to compare Clickfunnels vs. WordPress websites for affiliate marketing and anyone who’s interested in a platform for internet marketing.

► Want me to be YOUR Mentor? 3 Options Available (first is FREE): https://odiproductions.com/courses-programs/

Disclosure: These are partnership links which may SAVE you up to 33% OFF the regular pricing. If you use my link, I earn commission. PS. These links will NEVER add to your cost, only save you money. I only promote services that I use in my own business and can stand behind 100%.

► The BEST Website Builder – WordPress via Bluehost (33% OFF Partnership Discount): https://geni.us/websitebuilder

► Get a professional logo or channel header art starting at just $5 @ Fiverr: https://geni.us/cheaplogo

► FREE 14-Day Clickfunnels Trial: https://clickfunnels.com/?cf_affiliate_id=839806&affiliate_id=839806

► My A-Z Affiliate Marketing for Beginners Course (Limited Time $300 OFF with Coupon “FREEDOM”): https://odiproductions.com/affiliate-evolution/

► Join my Hands-On Mentorship Program before enrollment closes: https://odiproductions.com/passive-income-lifestyle-checkout-secret/

► FREE Affiliate Marketing Support Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/odiproductions/

IMPORTANT: Make sure to LIKE the video and COMMENT “Affiliate Marketing” below for more videos just like this!

If you’re new to my channel, my name is Odi and I’m an Entrepreneur, Music Producer, and Passive Income Expert. I first started by doing Amazon Associates affiliate marketing then branching out to other affiliate networks and more profitable niches. Affiliate marketing is the best source of passive income IMHO and has allowed me to live in my dream home and own my dream garage. Make sure to check out my other videos for more!

► FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @odi_productions

#wordpress #clickfunnels #affiliatemarketing

Comments

Geoff Holliday says:

Thanks for the review bro !

Alex Hunt says:

Hey, this video was super useful for me. ive been using shopify but i think i will start over with wordpress. I have a question for you!!!! I am getting into affiliate marketing, however i do not want to sell any of the products that are on amazon or aliexpress or any of these affiliate marketing apps etc. I would like to sell products from very specific, companys that i know and like. so i would have to contact the companies directly to arrange to become an affiliate, right? I also don't want to redirect the customer to another site. I'm not sure about the logistics of how this would work in terms of commission rate, tax, stock, communication between myself product company. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! thanks

julius jones says:

I funneled my clicks into my website

Pirateking Blackbeard says:

Amazing video ! But tbh i think you should tell people thst you need to pay for bluehost upfront , because i didnt knew it and it wasnt a really pleasant suprise lol , still a good video , keep doings gods work !!

Alonite Fox says:

I was looking into the lifestyles course. I would like to know more. The click more button on the site didn't give me enough details

Richard Gryg says:

It seems you talk from the heart to truly help people which I found appealing not like soom of the other channels out there with a sales pitch, buy it now deal! Your general honesty gives me confidence to move forward with this.

Elizabeth Love says:

I thank you for being so thorough and diligent in your efforts to inform and financially empower. You’re amazing!

Keka Ramirez says:

I just started with my affiliating business, and this video helped me a lot. I'm still trying to learn how to get traffic.

Shahzad Khan says:

Can you make your own website using git hub and plugin wordpress?

Salimah Haji says:

Thanks for the video. Please do a video on which wordpress plug ins you would install if starting Affiliate Marketing business?

James Gedney-higham says:

Hey Odi you got your link for constent content?

Dave Dörenberg-Veltman says:

Thank you. I was little tempted to get a course at clickbank and they even opted for a funnel pages. What I seek a a good course for running my own business & website.

Adam - The Dadpreneur - Dukes says:

A great breakdown of the two platforms.

I have been a WP user for years, and an on again, off again CF customer.

I always go back to WordPress, as I just like that platform better. For quick funnels, CF is tough to beat though.

journey to the 1% says:

does the wordpress plug in allow you to make the page only display? so you cant see any other pages or menus from website? alo how easy is it to add opt in forms?

digitalmarket preneur says:

Absolutely great video! Everyone things that Without clickfunnels you can’t make any money online!! And websites are dead! Great breakdown!!

Jay C says:

I totally agree, a website is better and much cheaper.

General Contrarian says:

Great video! Even with a full stack of paid plugins geared toward funnel building, WordPress is still cheaper, more flexible, and better for internet marketing once set up properly. I don't understand why people pay for Clickfunnels at all for landing pages. Using Elementor and setting it to "Canvas" wipes off the top nav and is great for landing pages and funnel building. I think the only thing CF really has over WP is an easier learning curve. The majority of effort in WP is setup on the front end and using a good plugin stack. Once you set it up and build out a funnel it is so easy to repeat the process.

mmo tv says:

For those starters can consider WordPress!

Claudino Varela says:

I would like to enroll in your courses but to start in this business but its look like you have a lot courses and I don’t know what to choose as a beginner.

Passive Hustler says: