Before You Start Affiliate Marketing… (2019)

Before You Start Affiliate Marketing… (2019)

► FREE How to Start Affiliate Marketing Guide (Step-by-Step): https://odiproductions.com/start

In this video, I share what beginners need to know before they start affiliate marketing in 2019. Affiliate marketing is a great passive income opportunity, but it truly is NOT for everybody. Find out how you can tell if this is right for you in this video.

► NEW Affiliate Marketing Support Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/odiproductions/

► My A-Z Affiliate Marketing for Beginners Course (Limited Time $300 OFF with Coupon “FREEDOM”): https://odiproductions.com/affiliate-evolution/

► My FREE Clickfunnels Mini-Course: https://odiproductions.com/clickfunnels-course-signup/

► FREE 14-Day Clickfunnels Trial: https://clickfunnels.com/?cf_affiliate_id=839806&affiliate_id=839806

IMPORTANT: Make sure to LIKE and COMMENT “Affiliate Marketing” on this video if you want me to make more videos on this topic!

If you’re new to my channel, my name is Odi and I’m an Entrepreneur, Music Producer, and Passive Income Expert. I first started by doing Amazon Associates affiliate marketing then branching out to other affiliate networks and more profitable niches. Affiliate marketing is the best source of passive income IMHO and has allowed me to live in my dream home and own my dream garage. Make sure to check out my other videos for more!

► FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @odi_productions

#affiliatemarketing #passiveincome #howtoaffiliatemarketing

Comments

Ocuman Peggy says:

" Youtube University " – I pause for a second there and taught, is there one LOL that one was hilarious. oh well, McDonald's has a Burger University right!
Odi, I watch your videos and for what it is worth I'm learning and excited to bring my affiliate marketing journey to the next level — slowly but surely. Thanks a lot!

MCRoadkill Videos says:

@5:30 Youtube University is this the Youtube learning channel?

Melody Ancheta says:

I’m happy to watch your video before I get started to affiliate ..need more videos how to start

Mason Rice says:

See how cool that is. 🙂

Rashpal Singh says:

I am kind of person who does not like to invest but like to make 6 figures in first month 🙂 but you are right, people need to invest money and time to become successful in AM.

Fikipi says:

I'm glad i found your channel while i'm starting amazon associate. Great stuff, man.

Kurt Bond says:

Please keep sharing

Long Pham says:

You keep saying "With that being say" over and over on all your video… it a habbit

Jaz Bea Happy says:

Thank you for your content..it big help for a newly like me.

Bill Allemon says:

Sage advice. Thanks for sharing something other than the same ‘ol “How to make money thru affiliate marketing” video.

Duron Gaming says:

So i want to start affiliate marketing with amazon using my youtube channel as a medium, thinking about reviewing gaming stuff like headsets for example

Prosper Okwu says:

@odi just found your tube page really wanna get to into affiliate marketing under ur mentorship . I have had times when I gave up on it but am now grounded and ready for it

Mark Morgan says:

how can a non american resident get stated?

Jasmine says:

Affiliate Marketing

Harj says:

Great content straight to the point patients is definitely key im on a affiliate marketing course its all out if my comfort zone but im learning & growing each day i have great mentor whos teaching me new skills each week learning how to sell a digital course and can also use these skillsl once i have my own business too 🤗☺

Jazz Head says:

What happens when network marketers run out of friends and family? It's not a legit business. It's a hobby.

Bill Smith says:

I'm about to start an affiliate marketing business. I already work full time and earn six figures but I want to be able to replace that position with my own full time business. I know how difficult this business is- the guru's definitely don't shoot straight when setting expectations. The first thing I'm doing is reading DotCom Secrets. Once I finish that i'm going to flesh out a business plan. From there I plan to get started with an initial budget and put in 2-3 hours per day to get started. In general, I think people jump in to new business ideas without first doing the prep work to point them towards success. I will put in the time and money. I don't plan to fail but if I do I won't quit without knowing that I've done everything i can to be ready and have busted my tail to get what I want. Great video by the way!

Obinna He says:

Love your video on affiliate marketing.. Never new it is easy to become an affiliate. I am happy i stopped by. Great video

Deelan Sital says:

I'm trying to look into avenues on having best of POD model and affiliate work together.
Currently looking at Shopify for POD but also use that to create landing pages as separate sales for affiliate links.

with regards to advertising the traffic from the affiliated client do you create the video adverts or stills for facebook marketing or does it come from youtube reviews to push your sales?

Louis Gray says:

How can I get companies to have me test their products so I can make a review?