Affiliate Marketing in 2020: Everything You Need to Know

Affiliate Marketing in 2020: Everything You Need to Know

► FREE How to Start Affiliate Marketing Guide (Step-by-Step): https://odiproductions.com/start

In this video, I’m going to share my thoughts on Affiliate Marketing in 2020 and my predictions for where the future is headed with this business model.

► Want me to be YOUR Mentor? 3 Options Available (first is FREE): https://odiproductions.com/courses-programs/

Disclosure: These are partnership links which may SAVE you up to 33% OFF the regular pricing. If you use my link, I earn commission. PS. These links will NEVER add to your cost, only save you money. I only promote services that I use in my own business and can stand behind 100%.

► BEST Website Builder – WordPress via Bluehost (33% OFF Discount): https://geni.us/websitebuilder

► BEST Email Marketing Software (60-Day Free Trial): https://geni.us/constantcontact

► Get a professional logo or channel header art starting at just $5 @ Fiverr: https://geni.us/cheaplogo

► My A-Z Affiliate Marketing for Beginners Course (Limited Time 50% OFF): https://odiproductions.com/affiliate-evolution/

► Join my Hands-On 1-on-1 Mentorship Program before enrollment closes: https://odiproductions.com/passive-income-lifestyle/

► FREE Affiliate Marketing Support Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/odiproductions/

IMPORTANT: Make sure to LIKE the video and COMMENT below for more videos just like this!

If you’re new to my channel, my name is Odi and I’m an Entrepreneur, Music Producer, and Passive Income Expert. I first started by doing Amazon Associates affiliate marketing then branching out to other affiliate networks and more profitable niches. Affiliate marketing is the best source of passive income IMHO and has allowed me to live in my dream home and own my dream garage. Make sure to check out my other videos for more!

► FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @odi_productions

#affiliatemarketing #makemoneyonline #passiveincome

Comments

pianolympics 84 says:

Great content man. Was wondering if you could please do a video on affiliate marketing and taxes. Should I just hire an accountant?

alex vega says:

How can I do affiliate marketing on social media for example, instagram or Facebook?

GCloudWebHost Solution says:

Understand it is tiring to do the same type of videos over again…Affiliate Marketing. The lesson that I learn from this video is patient which is my strength and it can be cultivated if you do not have patient. Love the new research tool. Thanks! and Happy New Year 2020

Kevin Wagner says:

Hey Odi, not sure if you will be reading this but I have a question about creating a wordpress website. I already bought hosting and domain for a year and created myself a pretty good logo, but I couldn't find a way to customize my website. I know there are themes and such but the themes are really limited in customization. How did you set up your websites? Did you create your own theme? Thanks

Aaron D. says:

So true that Affiliate Marketing requires patience. Maybe all the people who would of achieved their goals if they waited just a day more before quitting..

Tactical Toolbox says:

Hey ODi, I totally agree with you on creating organic traffic. Because of the nature of my content, I'm not allowed to do paid traffic. Thankfully I was able to reach multiple 6 figures within 2 years on YouTube with affiliate links.
BTW I think we're local to one another, if you ever want to collaborate just let me know brother.

The Devilman says:

Can I use Wix to make a marketing website? Or is WordPress just better?

AJ bobbitt says:

Thanks, dude. I just randomly ran into your website about 4 weeks ago, and you've inspired me so much since then. I started a blog all about promoting brands that help people adapt to their disability and already gained 38 emails.

Eliseo Way says:

Can anyone tell me a good WordPress theme to use for an Affiliate Marketing Site?

Top 10 Best says:

this is great odi men I always love the inspiration and guidance we are on this together…

Shed says:

I don't mind the time, I have the patience. I have it set where the videos come to my email and follow the steps. Starting is fine. I will do what it takes to enhance and grow the business. There are a few niches to choose from. Still, I'm taking my time to understand how it all goes. Thank you for the info. 😌

Donger op says:

Good points there bud. There's one thing i want to say. I just launched my website and i'm working on it, for everyone that is looking to start a website and you are a beginner don't go all in on the website from the start because it can have a very big mental impact on your brain and you are going to be unhappy. Mental breakdown is a serious thing and you should stay far away from it. Slow and steady wins the race! Hope this helps.

Dream Imagine Create says:

what skills would you recommend?

Financial Freedom Style says:

Awesome video on what’s the latest of affiliate marketing! Very helpful, and I totally support your mission!

What I’ve learned in life says:

Thanks for all your tips. I’ve integrated some of them into my new YouTube channel I just started.

Simple Savings says:

Consider me inspired. I don't know how you do it, but keep up the great work. You're one of the reasons why I settled into the finance/marketing niche and finally got off my butt and started my own channel this year.

Carrie Reagh says:

Great value-ridden video. Thank you!

WALTER King says:

As always thanks again for the videos and inspiration. Beginning today I will be going back through your videos so that I can start putting my online business together.

digitalmarket preneur says:

My man i appreciate every video you make! Always uplifiting! And tell us the honesty of how to run a business!!

Kiran Chopade says:

Can I make an app for an amazon associte program so that I can able sell products from my app