If you’re trying to get into the affiliate marketing business, watch this video. It reveals what I would do If I had to start over from scratch in 2016. It doesn’t matter if you are a complete affiliate marketer dummy, or have a little bit of skill, this tutorial is for you! Subscribe and share!
I specifically talk about Amazon.com affiliate marketing in this video, but it can be applied to all niches/topics/networks.
Here are the steps for beginners to follow:
1) Pick a niche – preferably a hobby you are highly interested. This is true as long as the hobby is a mass market hobby. In this video, I use martial arts as an example.
2) Create a good website filled with content related to your hobby, including products you recommend and free content/tutorials for your website.
3) Buy all the products you are promoting as an affiliate, and personally review the products on a video.
4) Upload that video to youtube.
5) Create Facebook, Tumblr, Google Plus pages to promote your blog and youtube videos.
Repeat this process until your websites and videos start getting ranked on search engines like Google.
Keep the momentum going!
Legal Disclaimer: This video is intellectual property of Deadbeat Inc. We assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this channel. This content is for educational purposes only, and is not tax, legal, or professional advice. Always do your own due diligence. Any action you take on the information in this video is strictly at your own risk.